Organic Moringa leaf powder is used in a wide range of products from the dietary supplements, energy drink, and food industry to the smooth mixes. The leaf powder is rich in vitamins, phyto nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids and is easily soluble in water.
- Green, natural with aroma
- No additives and NON GMO
- Rich in vitamins, phyto nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids
- Fine micro finedpowder starting from 40 Mesh size upto 200 mesh
- Germ free technology
- Easily soluble in water and convenient to add in any formulations
- Sterile packing
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Acts as a Sleep Aid - For a good night’s rest.
- Boost Energy - A single serving of moringa has almost all nutrition.
- High in Fiber - Moringa is high in fiber, Also a key component in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Controls Diabetes - It is extremely beneficial for diabetic patients. MoringaOliefera capsules or a drink made from moringa powder can be consumed for keeping the level of sugar normal.
- Anti-Oxidant - Moringa powder is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechingallate (EGCG) that is a powerful antioxidant.
- Detoxifies - It is often used to purify water due to its detoxifying effects. Being a coagulant agent, it can attach itself to hazardous bacteria and other agents.
- Improves Immunity
- Delays Ageing Process - It is an excellent source of antioxidants with high contents of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and bioflavonoids. Active oxygen radicals cause skin diseases by stealing electrons from normal healthy biological molecules. These nutrients help to block the oxidation of healthy tissue by active oxygen, thus delaying the aging process and lowering the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aids In Keratin Formation - Certain vitamins, minerals and amino acids contained in moringa powder support the metabolic pathways involved in the formation of keratin protein, which is vital for healthy hair. It also contains the amino acid Methionine that supplies sulphur to your hair, thus preventing hair loss.
- Stimulates Hair Growth - Moringa leaf powder also contains zinc, which stimulates hair growth by enhancing the immune system. Zinc deficiency can result in atrophy of hair follicles due to impairment of DNA and protein synthesis.